Two cards. One account. More points.
With ANZ Rewards, you get the points earning power of two cards. And for total convenience we've kept it simple with one shared account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both cards. Earn rates apply for new applicants only.
Maximise your Reward Points.
Terms and conditions apply and are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Approval subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1.Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 654 KB) (please call 13 22 73 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
3. Standard variable interest rate is 19.39% p.a. on purchases and 20.99% p.a. on cash advances as at Friday 10 August 2012 and is subject to change.
4. For ANZ Rewards a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For ANZ Rewards Platinum a Total Annual Fee of $149 applies which includes a $94 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
5. Platinum Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance is underwritten by American Home Assurance Company trading in Australia as Chartis (ABN 67 007 483 267). Terms and conditions apply. To be eligible for Platinum Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance, you must be a permanent resident of Australia, pay at least $250 worth of your overseas travel arrangements using your Platinum prior to departing Australia, and have a return ticket to Australia within 6 months of departure and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the Platinum Cards Insurance booklet which can be obtained by calling 13 22 73.
6. Extended Warranty applies when you charge an entire purchase to your ANZ Rewards Platinum card, the manufacturers expressed Australian warranty is doubled on goods up to 12 months. Extended Warranty and 90-day Purchase Security Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited. Terms and conditions apply. For more information please call 13 13 14.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Rewards American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.